My favourite food



Resultado de imagen para spaghetti with alfredo sauceWell, I'm going to talk about my favourite food, it's a little complicated to decide this, because I love all the food in the world. But in this blog I will have to choose the best food between all, wich is "spaghetti with Alfredo sauce". I love spaghetti in special with Alfredo sauce, because in general its texture and sabour are extraordinaries for my, in my infancy my mother always cooked spaghetti and I always wanted other plate of spaghetti, to this day . Recently I meet the Alfredo sauce, it's a white sauce with ham and mushrooms, you can add more ingredients to the sauce but for me with those 2 ingredients is perfect.

Since one year and a half ago I met the spaghetti with aldredo sauce. Before knowing spaghetti with Alfredo sauce I like espagetis with tomato sauce, in general it was the ones my mother cooked for me. My girlfriend today gave me this food, one day she told me she wanted to prepare a novel dish for me, I tried it and said wow that's great!. Then when I went to visit my mother, I gave her the recipe and from time to time we prepared ir together, because she liked this food. Few times I eat this food, one time at month, It's a food special.

Comentarios

  1. I've never tasted that sauce, it sounds delicious, I crave

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never tasted that food, but as you tell me, it made me want to do it! LOL

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My mom tried to do it, but in his first time she do something weard with the sauce, and taste weard, but now she made it just perfect. All type of pastas are delicious <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares