Evaluation of your blogging experience

Well, in general it was a good experience because never I had a blog, I learned more grammar and could express my point of view in different topic. When I had to do a blog, it took time because it was an instance of word learning that had no knowledge and rules about grammar.

Now I have noticed that I understand more when I have to read something in English, before I only knew half of the connectors I use and it was difficult to connect the sentences. I must admit that you learn a lot more when the teacher reviews your blog at the moment you do it, since it corrects your mistakes and gives you examples to understand about something, for example I did not know the difference in the use of "it" with the "its", on the other hand, when I couldn't go to class, I had to do it at home and I didn't know if what I was doing was right or not.

For future blogs, I wish were more topics like there was in a blog where one could decide what he wanted to talk about. In general, I could not give a specific topic, but if, for example, one was from video games and the person who does not like, talks about a sport or something but that is related in some way.

Comentarios

Entradas populares