Movies, series, books

I will write about a series,  I watched about 6 months ago in Netflix, this series is "The punisher". The punisher is a series very popular, because It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, is an American web television series created for Netflix by Steve Lightfoot.
The episodes are long, 40-50 minutes tops, It have 2 season, the first season it has 13 episodes and the second season it has the same,  a so you could watch the whole thing in two week (I did watch in one week the two season).

Punisher Netflix.jpg
I recommend watch the first season, because it is the that has more action and plot. Well, this series begin with  the murder of his family, Marine veteran Frank Castle becomes the vigilante known as "The Punisher," with only one goal in mind: to avenge them and the second season, your should discover it.

I enjoy the character because, well,he isn't omnipotent. He bleeds. He gets hurt. Just like any of us.
No radioactive spiders. No super soldier serum. No mechanical super gamma radiation. His father was not a God. He is just a mortal. And for a mortal, he punches way above his weight.
I like the Punisher simply because he is not perfect. He has lost every one he loved. He is a comparatively normal man,albeit highly trained. I can relate to him because he is a man utterly committed to what he does. No soul searching. No monologues. And I think he would be an interesting character in the MCU.

Comentarios

  1. Is in my list of series to watch, because I was seeing Daredevil and this characther apears and looks so cool and interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It will be interesting to see it and find out more about the theme, some of the vacation days I will see it

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I liked the series too, and you're right when you say it's like any mortal ... that attracts more attention

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares