Movies and series



The series that today I will write about is known by many people but unknown by others. 
Dark is co-created by Baran bo Odar and Jantje Friese and is a serie of science fiction, thriller (it is like a suspense). The main characters are Jonas, Mikkel, Noah, Ulrich and many more.

Resultado de imagen para dark

The plot of this series is that everything begins in the year 2019, Jonas returned to the school with his father committing suicide, where children begin to disappear in the city called Winden. A of these children was Mikkel and the search begin, Ulrich is the father of Mikkel and he is a police of the city of Winden , he's trying to find his son and strange things happen at the moment. 

Resultado de imagen para dark
I like this series because in general time travel I find it very interesting, and the German accent of the characters is spectacular, bearing in mind that the series is like a puzzle and you must be very attentive to understand everything. I must consider that the first season is much better than the second, in my opinion I think it's because of the expectation given to the antagonist that is Noah, each chapter becomes a person who has many secrets. Also, in the second season they kind of force the plot too much. I fully recommend this series but you must be very attentive to the plot to understand the connection that have all the characters.

Comentarios

  1. I want to see this series say it is very good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will watch this serie, but i think that will be confusing to me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the images of this series, the landscapes are beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I really like this series, I like that it's complex and I love all the details that it has:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That sounds interesting, I'll watch that series because, how you said, time travel is interesting, besides, it is german and I love Germany and theirs stuff hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares