A subject I enjoy studying this semester

This semester I have eight subject English III, handball, laboratory of organic chemistry, physiology, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, research for pharmaceutical sciences, data statistics and analysis.They are so many subject that I have a hard time choosing one, but I must admit that organic laboratory is one of my favorites.

Well, as it says its own name, we are in the laboratory where we learn the application of organic chemistry, this subject is connected with the organic chemistry. In general what we see in organic chemistry classes we apply in the laboratory. Therefore, the topics we are dealing with are very similar. The laboratories that we have are separation of organic compound, reduction, acetylation,Isomerization, Nuceophilic Substitution unimolecular, Nucleophilic Substitution bimolecular, Aromatic Compounds 1,2 and 3. In each laboratory we synthesize different compounds with the exception of some, where the professors evaluate the performance we obtain and the purity of the product, through a report that we must deliver.

I like this subject, because I entered the programmer to do what I do in this field, to see how I pass from a reagent to a product realized for me, it was my dream and now I am fulfilling it, creating crystals and seeing how shiny them. 



Comentarios


  1. It sounds complex, but fun, the next semester will touch me that subject

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares