Best holidays ever

Well, my long term memory is very bad and I don't remember much my holidays that I have had.
The holidays that I remember was when I went to Chiloé. I traveled to Chiloé 2 years old in summer  and I traveled with my family and my cousin, my family is my mother, my father and my sister. When we traveled to Chiloé we stay in the city of Valdivia, that was our starting point. The Valdivia's house is from my father's aunt.

The trip was directed by my father, the first stop was Frutillar. The city of Frutillar surprised me because it was quite quiet, with many people from other countries walking through the streets, in that city we were alone in the afternoon and we continued traveling through southern Chile. Also we traveled to Puerto Montt but only we had lunch in that city and we visited it a little.

Resultado de imagen para Frutillar
Frutillar

And now the trip to Chiloé begins, we transported our car on a ferry, never before had I traveled on a ferry, it was very windy and it was beautiful to see the sea lions in the sea. Every day we went to different places, we reached "Hito 0 Km of Ruta Panamericana" and my father bathed in the sea, it was incredible because that day it was raining and it was very cold. We stayed one week in Chiloe, it was really beautiful to have toured this place because I have always loved southern Chile, because the landscapes are beautiful. This trip lasted two weeks.
Resultado de imagen para Chiloe
Chiloé
Resultado de imagen para Hito 0 Km de Ruta Panamericana
Hito 0 Km de Ruta Panamericana

Comentarios

  1. Those photos look beautiful, I hope to visit Chiloé someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh this vacation I was thinking of going to Chiloé, I think I'll go yes or yes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, I have never been in Chiloé, I want to go, it has very nice landscapes as far as I can see, I'm glad that you went there and that you had a good time

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares