Pets and animals


Hello partners, in this blog I going to talking about my dog, the name of my dog is Molly (the name was given by my sister for the movie "A Dog's Purpose 2").
Molly is a dog of breed Samoyedo, she is very active, affectionate with everyone, a little angry. The Samoyedo breed is originally from Russian and is good for pulling sleds and grazing, this information I the learn when my father looked for this breed. My little dog arrived about 2 mouth ago, I searched a dog for a long time but my mother and my father they did not want because my house doesn't have  much space but after a long time I convinced them and they are happy to have it.
She is very special to me and my family, she became a fundamental pillar for us, she gives us joy although sometimes she behaves badly but she has learned. When she arrived at my aunt's house, she slept with me every night and she waited for me when I went to university. After I travelled with her by train, because she would live with my parents.
If she was not with us, she would feel empty, since when I travel to my house she is the first to greet me and is excited to see me, she licks my whole face for about 15 min and I love it, sleep with me and is simply someone important for me, every day I thin of her and ask my sister or my mother to send me photos because I miss her and I wish I could be with her.
And I invite you to follow her on Instagram @Molly.samy

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares